Tuesday, April 11, 2006

dazed and confused

I dunno why but have been (once again, i know) out-of-sorts today: three (that's three more than usual) people commented on how i looked all dazed.

What's the cause of all this? Why so downcast oh my soul (though admittedly i don't feel that bad myself)?

Is it my ongoing frustration towards the annoying essay that, at this moment, still lacking in even a single word in even the title?

Is it the above, coupled with the fact that its inertia from its current state of stagnancy means that my revision is seriously in trouble?

Is it something in my spiritual life that i am unaware/subconsciously aware of which is eating away in me?

Is it the headache-inducing white computer screen that i was staring at for a good half-an-hour?

Is it plain tiredness?

Or is it some unknown factor?

Chances are, it's a combination of all the above...

Ah well, hopefully tomorrow's meeting will clear some issues up...

Put your hope in God =)

By tomorrow morning, i hope to at least finalize my essay question and formulate a viable thesis and know where to get my information from...

Saw Sze-li off just now at the airport... Dunno when she'll be back, but anyway, it was really great having her back for the past week or so, on top of having her around again her visit also meant that i got to catch up with so many people, and recall so many farny things that happened during those crazy two years in acjc... Got to eat Popeyes Chicken (yes Ade, Popeye, the one who eats you-know-what =p)

Send-offs at the airport nowsaday make me think to when it'll be my turn, just think it's so cool... Of course, i won't be so bu2 yao4 lian3 (joking, joking...) as Sze-li and schedule a departure timing that wil facilitate as many people as possible coming to send me off =) Yup, chances are, if anyone's seeing me off, they'll have to put their sleep schedules out-of-whack cos will probably take the graveyard-shift United flight, which possibly means more siao cluedo-playing people eating Popeyes heh...

In closing, would like to draw your attention to the two new links on your RIGHT =======>

Please do support in prayer and any other way the Lord may lead you to. Thanks friends...

4 comments:

ArkAngel said...

Yes Matt, as we study in history all the time, events are almost never caused by any single circumstance; usually it is due to the coalescence of multiple factors in a certain way that led to the situation at hand... hahahaha....speenarsh....

purplecross said...

speenarsh?? what's that?

purplecross said...

psalm 42:5
Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

:)

chilipino said...

eh, dun tell me you dun know what it is leh =p...

anyway, thanks for the verse Ade, it's a good reminder and encouragement for me...