Sunday, October 23, 2005

to go or not to go?

Ok i do realise that there are many more important things that i could be doing at this moment (such as actually start on my due-on-thursday essay) but i decided to take a look at the sep website instead...

Now, i suppose the answer to the titular question is a bit of a no-brainer (YES), especially in considering that the cash factor is not an issue, due to certain provisions that have come by God's grace (i shall not elaborate here due to my irrational fear of these provisions somehow evaporating into thin air - with blogs nowsaday one can never be too careful)...

But still, anyone who knows me knows that i am not one for hassle (i.e. i am lazy - i refer you to my now three-year-old struggle to just head down to register for basic theory), and the whole sep process is just one such bothersome thingy...

Furthermore, there are so many sub-decisions to make in the course of the whole thing, and decision ranking doesn't rank very high on my comfortability meter either (i.e. i am indecisive - i refer you to how i choose where to eat when at a shopping centre - go to the mall directory, close my eyes, and randomly point my finger in the direction of the f&b section of the directory, eating at wherever my finger lands)...

And after reading Sida's mid-sem progress report, the slacker in me is having second thoughts...

That being said, i have already been making grand plans in my head as to how i could use sep to my advantage to siam some modules back here that i really dun want to do (with special reference to my cs2 modules *bleah*)...

Also, finally a chance to go overseas for an extended period of time and just recharge in a whole new environment, away from all that is *insert random negative word of your choice (once again, you never know which dubious character could be reading this)* back here.

Once again, for me the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

(btw the above also applies to my ongoing struggle with my dear essay that just refuses to get started in my head...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're right about dubious people reading ur blog.

chilipino said...

oh no, the Christmas-crazy, constantly lalala-ing Mei Si has infiltrated my blog *flees in terror*