Sunday, October 16, 2005

the next wave

Judging from the amount of stuff that has piled up after i more or less wasted a perfectly good opportunity to get some work done over the weekend (most of which was spent either out or sleeping), it appears that the second wave of school work has come crashing down, and it's time for some much-needed disaster relief...

I have to exercise...

Today was cousin Lingam's birthday =) Had a great time with most of the family plus a close family friend, Jeremy... After subconciously starving myself for the whole day, Billy Bomber's was a great way to fill my stomach again... Anyways once again, happy twenteenth birthday bro (or is it cuzz?)!

A couple of photos (courtesy of Serene Koh - thanks =) of yesterday's messy birthday celebration number one (no messy pics though)...

The Gam family...
(ahem, dun ask me why my hand was there, i also donch know...)

More of the Gams
L-R: Magam, Nagam, Gam-mei, Lingam, Chingam

Cousin Lingam and me...

Better get to work now...

No comments: