Sunday, October 09, 2005

my new family

Introducing the 'gam' (rhymes with perm) family:

The Chindian twins-born-three-years-apart brothers Lingam (Daniel Vai) and Chingam (Marcus).

The da jie Nagam (Sheena a.k.a. Nana)

The adopted sister from China Gam-mei (Suvie) [who is in need of a tan so as to blend in with the rest of her family members]

And of course the Chilipino cousin Magam (i.e. yours truly...) [which sounds much like mugger - how apt =P]

We went for our first family outing today after church to suntec, and it was a really fun time... Haha always can count on my 'family' for a good laugh...

For those who draw a total "huh?" after reading this, well here's an idea of some of the craziness that goes on among the cell-u-lights in the after-hours =)

My dear fellow family members, love you all...

In totally unrelated news, finally managed to find an opportunity to teach my father (from my real family) how to save and access names in his phone's address book, so that there'll be no more of that referring-to-his-diary business whenever he has to call someone. (Now you see where my technology aversion comes from hehe...)

No comments: