Monday, October 24, 2005

dilemma

Just over ninety hours before my essay is due and here i am still deciding between two of the given topics.

I thought i had, after a week or so of lazy consideration, decided to do the question which features the most familiar subject matter, so that things would be more straightforward.

But now i am suddenly torn between this question and another one which is very much more unconventional and therefore more risky to attempt cos if i did it wrongly i'd fall flat on my face.

Why am i even considering this second question then? Because i think that at least half of the cohort will be doing the first question, as the subject matter is as, if not more familiar, to them as it is to me. Taking that into consideration it will certainly be harder to score well for this question, unless i produce an exceptional essay, which i think at this stage is far beyond me.

One thing though, is that due to my late start, practically all the resources that may have proved useful for me have already been borrowed out. That being said, however, the nature of the second question is such that not much sources are needed, and furthermore i do have some existing sources with me left over from the last essay...

So after purposefully blogging out my thought processes here i have come to a decision, i shall take a risk and attempt the second question. We'll see how lah...

No comments: