Thursday, September 29, 2005

opening the steam valve just a bit

i have just finished my second essay, and i am now relatively free till the next essay question is released i dunno when. Ought to be happy or at least relieved, but am not.

cos even though i allocated much more time for these two essays than i ever did before, i still ended up rushing in the end, and i can honestly say that the quality could have been much better, especially since my knack for lor sor-ness can't fit in well with the succinctness demanded by the two essays (i exceeded the limit for both essays - but its mainly extra fluff). Of course, printed already, can't change it now...

cos i neglected several other stuff that i was supposed to do while i was working on the essays, which i now have to pick up the slack of.

cos the el quiz which i know i will do badly for is out in approximately twelve hours time.

cos ippt is in around a month's time and i feel as unfit as, erm... well, an unfit fiddle... haven't had time do exercise at all. I need to run... If i were to fail the ippt and kena rt i think i'd just burst into tears right there and then...

But you know what? Our God is bigger than all this crappy stuff. Amen!

Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for i will yet praise him,
my Saviour and my God.

- Psalm 42:5

No comments: