Wednesday, September 14, 2005

my stoned self

Looks like my phase of saaa(sp?)-ness has not ended just yet.

At the bus stop today, as i was on the way to school, i decided to take 32 and then 30 to school by virtue of the fact that it came before 10, and, as usual, since i had my $52 bus pass, blahblah you get the picture... (even as i type this i am making so many typos...)

I was stoning once i got on bus 32, and nearly missed my stop, where i'd then wait for 30. Good thing i realised in time and alighted. Told myself to better be aware of when to get off later once 30 reached near school.

But alas, once i got on 30, i started stoning again, and promptly missed my stop, as somehow, i thought that i was on bus 10, and that it would turn right at pasta fresca towards kent ridge terminal, instead, i alighted at some mystery part of Pasir Panjang Road that i had never seen before despite it being just the next stop down the road from where i usually alight when i take 30 (as i always say, any part of the west beyond nus and acjc is uncharted territory for me...).

So had to trudge all the way, in my stony state, from this new mystery bus stop up to nus, and managed to take the shuttle bus to the forum stop.

I alighted the bus, and was making my way towards the forum, then i realised that i was supposed to go to engin bridge for prayer instead...

(There were more stupid things that i did today, but of course i am still stoning away, so i more or less forgot what they were...)

My first euphemistically-labelled quiz (come on, a test's a test lah) is tomorrow, for my el module, then will have to get started on my term papers, before i repeat last year's mad rush and subsequent sub-par grades...

And in the midst of all this, the Lord is reminding me to value the relationship that i have with Him, and to earnestly seek to enrich it, rather than let it stagnate, especially in the midst of all the commitments that i have this year. Such a timely reminder =) Thank You God.

No comments: