Monday, August 15, 2005

*sigh*

I came home today elated to find my two seasons' worth of Frasier DVDs that i had ordered online delivered ahead of schedule, and on the couch...

So of course i immediately popped the first one into my dvd player and watched while i ate dinner...

Very excited was i...

Then, i decided to go upstairs to do some work, so i switched off the player, but then i thought to myself, hmm, maybe i'll watch just one more...

So i pressed the on/off switch on the dvd player again, only to be greeted to a fairly loud "POP!" sound...

And there it was, my dvd player now refusing to be switched on...

I think it blew a circuit or something...

Sigh...

One dvd is still stuck inside!!!

Maybe God is telling me to stop wasting time and go and do some work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so yes, maybe it really is a sign from God that you should stop wasting your time. But you see, you could also interpret it as a sign to be a "blessing" and lend other people the joy. *cough* ME. :) please?

chilipino said...

Oh? You like Frasier too? Way cool...
Yup sure can, would love to share the joy around =)
You can have seasons 1-3 plus 11 (final season) first, while i recover my stuck dvd and watch seasons 4-5 that just came in...