Sunday, August 14, 2005

number two down, many more to come

I just posted my second-ever post on an ivle forum.

Like the first, it was a post of necessity.

The first one, done almost a year ago, was a one-liner to find one more group member to complete a project group.

The one i just posted was a two-liner, looking for someone to partner me to lead the tutorial forum discussion on nationalism in Southeast Asia.

Yup, a tutorial forum discussion. i.e. all the tutorial work will be conducted over a virtual environment, through postings on the forum, and none in a conventional and concrete tutorial setting.

Which means that my forum participation this sem will probably increase by 1000% or so over the previous total.

I hate posting on the forum...

But suck thumb, i have to, or risk losing 20% of my final grade...

Bleah...

No comments: