Wednesday, July 27, 2005

and now it's finally here

What's finally here? My first 2.4km run since ORD , which happened this afternoon, that's what. I decided to run since i had nothing to do while hanging around src during matric fair (today's DAY EIGHT of nine!!!). Furthermore there's a track conveniently located really near where i had to be in the first place. Timing wise, well, hehe 11'41"82 (i.e. 1.82 seconds away from a silver timing). Which i guess is not bad since this is only the second time i've run in more than a year, and as far as i recall my last ippt featured a 2.4 timing of close to 12'20"00 (i.e. the failing time)

So suddenly i feel like i may just be able to score some extra $ into my account by getting a silver come my ippt (which i still haven't booked yet, btw)... (a gold is as obtainable as Iraq's weapons of mass destruction are) But of course, knowing me, the more i talk about it the less i'll do about it so i shall just hush up, and try a little less talk, and a little more action (actually more like a lot more action lah - mainly of the tiring and heavily panting variety)

No comments: