Thursday, April 07, 2005

Why?

Before i (attempt to) plunge headlong into work, have just been wondering to myself 'why blog in the first place?'
Anyone who knows me well enough will know how terribly low technology i am, i draw the line before MSN, bluetooth, camera phones, mp3s etc... (as they say, can buy 4D) So why a blog?
Oh well, for starters, if my church cell, the cell-u-lights had not established a blog, then i never would ever have even accessed one even today, but since it has been established, and i have been allocated one by Amanda, the highly esteemed cell leader, then why not?
Furthermore (gosh that word is such an essay word), after going through Falling.Spinning and seeing everyone blog, thought maybe should expand my limited technology boundaries and venture into the unchartered territory of blogging *crosses fingers*
That being said, if anyone else is reading this, congrats for finding this, cos this blog is primarily meant for me to communicate with, well, myself... heehee...
Time for work!!!

No comments: