Wednesday, April 06, 2005

a sigh... of relief...

Hmmm... Today has been interesting... Got back my GPS essay - two words - not good... Ah but well, it is the essay i rushed through in twoish days and completed one hour before the deadline, so can't really complain... Thank God he answered my prayer and let me get over this, and not obsess over it for days on end...
Anyways, just finished the long awaited (to be over) nation building, was, by God's grace quite okay, although all i studied was not put into use in my answer... i truly thank God that he is daily teaching me to put everything into His hands and not worry about all these things... He has really blessed me with the ability to not get anxious easily, to always be (at least relatively) calm and collected. Of course, on the flipside, it means that i am constantly procrastinating cos i don't have the sense of urgency... heehee...
Yay anyways, not i can do my long neglected science of music stuff, which i shall do now...

No comments: