Sunday, April 03, 2005

What am i getting myself into???

Ok, realise this is like quite a weird time to start blogging, being less than a month away from the exams and all, although my truckloads of essays are all gone... *jumps for joy* Now all that's left for me in my academic career this sem is to get back those essays *sudden negative mood swing*, finish off one or two little assignments for GEK 1519 , and well... study *further drop in mood* Bleah...
Predict that the (u/c) will be up there for a very long time... Think must be like one of the most low tech people in the world to blog, oh well, but that's another story for another day...
Ah well, this is the latest journey that i have in faith embarked on, and as the song goes, well, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" So, with this single, small step of faith, i sign off and heed my bed's subliminal cries...

No comments: