Thursday, December 01, 2005

December is unleashed

My last excuse to not do any of my loads of stuff that has to be done this month has just expired.

Yup, finally am done with papers, at least till next sem.

I can honestly say that i wasn't prepared enough for this paper. Methinks once i finished the last one my mood to study just totally dissipated, and i only managed to go through my two-inch-thick pile of Thailand notes once. And just barely too. I think that i spent more than double the time to prepare for each of my 15% essay earlier in the term than i did for the 50% exam.

The paper wasn't easy. It would have been had i put in more effort, but anyways, can't change what is past. I am thankful for the Lord seeing me through the paper in any case, because i know that on my strength alone i would just have given up. Whatever the case, i really don't want to bother about grades anymore, and just lift up all my hopes and fears to Him. We'll see how come results time (my unwanted Christmas prezzie from nus). It's really by His grace anyway that i've gotten through this extremely loooong exam period.

So now that the exams are through with, the floodgates are opened and i have to finally get all my various stuff done (case in point - am in the midst of finally typing out my MEET testimony). Still have to do much more MEET stuff, settle some cg matters, make some sense of the sep application process and loads more. Call it a working holiday, if you'd like...

No comments: