Tuesday, December 27, 2005

the twelve drummers are yet to drum

A belated blessed Christmas to whoever reads this =) [anyway i figure that there are 12 days, and today's still the three calling birds day, so am not too late la]

Of course the reason why i am doing this late is because my Christmas this year was, for the first time in my 22 years, spent away from home. More specifically, i was at MEET camp.

So how was MEET camp?

hehe actually cannot say anything about it (or at least dunno what i could say) => *zips mouth* *on second thought realises that zipping the mouth has no effect upon my typing hands* *keeps mum anyway*

if you want to know more, why not consider joining MEET next year =)? If the Lord is convicting you of the importance of being obedient to His call for us to be His instruments in the reaching out to the lost multitudes. Anyway, you've got lots of time to pray and think about it...

all i think i can say is that it was a good time for me lah, particularly from a spiritual and relational point of view.


Well, anyway, am rather tired, and methinks that i should sleep early (i.e. while today is technically still in existence). Might be bringing my Filipino relatives [my cousin and her 18-year-old son (i.e. my nephew - makes me feel so old)] who came to stay over Christmas (what great timing, they came and then i left) out tomorrow, probably shopping at Mustafa Centre and Sim Lim (the latter of which i have not even stepped in to as far as i can remember), especially since parents are away (they left for Malaysia just as i was coming home) (more good timing there).

Then there's IBS which i may or may not be attending since i have a nagging in me telling me to rest while the opportunity affords itself...

Meanwhile there's module bidding as well...

Then so long to the year.

No comments: