Thursday, June 02, 2005

results are out

And, as expected, have done worse than i did last sem... But am not complaining, after all, in any case, the Lord blessed me with quite good results last sem, and topping that would not be easy...
Similar to last sem's results, grades for each module did not correspond to expectations for the subject... For example, my supposed trump card, science of music, yielded only a b, although my hated subject of soci 1101 did deliver badly, as was expected... [i will never do another soci module in my life] In any case, am glad that cap hasn't gone down by too much, and my primary goal has been met.
Of course, this really is a wake up call, i definitely need to put in much more effort for the upcoming sems if i want to sustain at least a 4ish cap, and things are even more complicated given that my cap for history subjects is even lower than my general cap... headache...
But at the same time, i also pray that the Lord will not make me squarely focused on my results at His expense, especially with many commitments coming my way next sem, i really do need His direction and guidance, especially not to lose sight of Him in the face of all this...
In any case, was quite an interesting experience to find out my results while i am overseas... The only other time it happened was for PSLE, when my father called us in Vancouver to deliver the much-celebrated news that i passed my Chinese [ a C - we didn't even care for the rest]
Off to San Francisco tomorrow. for 2 more days, than i am back...

No comments: