Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Labor Day labour

Well, the Labor Day weekend's almost over and i've just gotten back from Charlotte - yup there's lots i want to talk about the whole weekend, starting from my first-ever football game [which was a total bummer of a loss to Rutgers =( ] all the way to the trip to the Queen City, but unfortunately a huge barrier to me doing that exists in the form of two assignments that were given over the weekend that i have to submit on wednesday of which i've just finished reading the book for one, nothing for the other, and have written a response to neither, and being the super-motivated and guai(1) student that i am (yeah right), i shall try to complete at least a sizeable portion of them first before i transfer my attention to more fun but far less pressing matters...

So you'll be hearing from me soon enough ya...

ta!

No comments: