Friday, February 03, 2006

refilled

Once again God has amazed me so...

After the draining experience that was much of the past few days, He was once again perfect in His timing, through His bringing into my path various channels for both spiritual and emotional renewal.

(from a chronological point of view, this next thing actually belongs in yesterday's moody post but not from a thematic point of view so i shall persist) esc was a very affirming and encouraging time for me, definitely turned out much better than i thought that it would be, and am much more enthusiastic about it now than i ever was before. Of course, all may not bode well for me eventually once the time arises when i may have competing stuff to do once the workload gets heavier, but for now, happy am i =)

Very thankful for my dear MEET atl (who will probably be reading this eventually) for helping me out through all the admin and other stuff cos recently have really been too out-of-sorts to process anything for myself. Dunno how things would turn out without the invaluable help... Truly blessed to have you around =)

CG today was a very refreshing time for me today, especially in considering all the %^#@ stuff that has been coming up over the past few days, specifically in terms of busyness. Yup the topic today was sooo relevant for my situation, that i suppose that it's just as well that i didn't have to lead BS, so that i would have a chance to listen better to what God wanted to tell me. A guy afflicted by the very problems addressed in the BS is probably, as a general rule, not the best person to lead a BS on that specific topic. Or else, i might as well conduct a seminar on how to choose the freshest seafood too...

Talking to Delia on 30 on the way home after cg was also very theraputic for me, always good to share with someone who identifies with what you are facing at that point in time... Was greatly encouraged and cheered after that...

Which brings me to this point in time, where the stuff to handle remains the same, but the perspective and attitude towards it has changed... Thank God for that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i concur. heh :)