Friday, February 17, 2006

the emancipation of me

Slept at four am and got all of one and a half hours of sleep last night as i was occupied with the essay that was due today, and which finally, by God's grace was done around 1030, giving a more than comfortable amount of time for me to hand it in before the deadline hit.

Am only now finally feeling the effects of my (lack of) sleep

The pent-up tiredness has resulted in me looking quite unkempt over the past few days, i gave myself a bit of a shock when i was washing my hands while looking at the mirror only to see a close-to-death figure that i hardly recognized...

Well, at least i am now free from this first thing that has been weighing upon me for the longest time (hence the title). Really dunno what kind of results to expect for that one though...

Desperately in need of sleep...

No comments: