Monday, October 29, 2007

more tales from the engin com lab

I sit here close to 40% through with my histo paper and i'm quite happy with how things have progressed in this second half of today.

This time round, however, while there are no annoying couples to distract me, there instead is someone who is listening to Selena's "Dreaming of You" on the com but who has decided to share the song with the rest of the people here (it just finished playing for the second time). And in between the haunting refrains of a now-dead lady, there is also a less musically gifted individual seated in front of me who's listening to some inaudible music on her headphones which she feels obliged to share with me via the gift of bizarre humming.

Anyways, i like totally wasted this morning watching weird stuff on youtube in my room, which is why i moved to school to do my work. By and large it's been successful, save for this...

Okies back to work...

No comments: