Friday, January 23, 2009

revealed

I don't know how discreet i'm supposed to be about school postings so i won't say exactly where i've been posted to (for both practicum as well as for the final posting), suffice to say that i hadn't expected to be posted there, though in retrospect it makes sense distance wise (glad the road diversion has been done away with). That being said my previous place was far nearer to the school than my present one is, but then again, how many schools are there near to my place anyway? Anyways, it'll be nice to have to head back east again, even if it's not too far east...

At the moment, my main concern with this place is the same one i had with it when i was concerned i'd be posted there for my two-and-a-half week stint two years ago - that it'll be too much of a culture shock. Which come to think of it is a bit strange given how there were quite a few from this school in my previous church, so it's not as if i was totally clueless about the school culture. All (i.e. two) my short-lived church tuition stints were also with children from this school actually... But well i guess i had the same concern with the ese school, and that turned out fine. Could really see why the Lord brought me there, and in the same vein, i'm sure in time i'll see why He is bringing me to this new place ya...

No comments: