Friday, January 05, 2007

Half a world nearer...

Well after a flight that lasted way too long, am here in HK airport. Yes, finally an airport with free wireless internet access... Too bad methinks the rest of the airport, as spanking new and advanced as it is, isn't really to my liking at all...

But anyways, yup the past few days have really been a rush of activity, which unfortunately me in my fresh-of-the-plane state cannot seem to recollect quickly enough for this post. Yup i post this mainly for the sake of posting something from here and to take advantage of the free wireless...

Ah - i remember something - the American lady seated in front of me in the plane from Chicago to here gave me a good concerned look and asked if i was travelling alone. Well, she has good reason to be concerned - she thought i was thirteen...

Yeah, anyways, the reality of being in S'pore soon is hitting me perhaps a little too quickly for my liking - just a couple of days and it's school again *aah*. Definitely will need the weekend to take it all in again before monday...

Dang, just realized that i left one of my two AC sweaters in the plane - it was too warm for me to remember to take it along with me methinks... And this is the one that cost $50 at one of those cut-throat AC gala dinners... But nvm, not as though i'll need it back in S'pore anyways, and in any case, now someone else knows that the best is yet to be... Heh you see i'm not even making sense anymore...

So until monday or whenever else, later y'all...

No comments: