Monday, August 07, 2006

"Seven" lists of highly boliao people

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I topped my p5 class in maths (and look where that’s gotten me =p)
2. I can touch my left wrist with my left thumb.
3. My stomach suffers from jet lag (as evidenced by my eating loads of breakfast for the first two days after I got here).
4. I’m a Chilipino.
5. Even merely seeing seafood makes me feel sick (as evidenced when I watched Pirates 2)…
6. I can cycle both in a straight line and around bends without holding the handlebar.
7. I can drive an outboard motor-mounted boat.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Having one or both of my eyes gouged out.
2. Persecution especially of the painful variety (including the eyes thingy…)
3. Being in crowded elevators (crowdoclaustroliftophobia)
4. Swimming in the open sea (cos I’ve nearly drowned before doing that)
5. Being called up for reservist
6. Being forced to eat prawns/squid/crabs etc...
7. Teaching (depending on who are the students)

7 RANDOM THOUGHTS AT THE MOMENT
1. United Airlines had better deliver my bag soon… (update - they just did =)

2. The weather here is cool (in all senses of the word)
3. Hmm how to survive without chilli for five months ah?
4. All my thoughts so far have to do with my travels
5. I’d better randomly think of some non-travel-related thoughts…
6. Why can’t I think of any weird things about me?
7. Seven’s my favourite number you know…

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. The ‘pok’ sound with the lips (a.k.a. central library mating call)
2. Donch know
3. What (the purpose of which should be clear to many of you)
4. Jialat (ditto – hmm but now that I’m here I suppose I won’t be saying these two much until I get back)
5. Even (apparently that’s a very common word I use during prayer)
6. Must exercise/can’t eat so much, am getting fat.
7. (Following protests from self-conscious girls) Ok, ok, fat-TER, fat-TER…

7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS
Hmmm… Donch know leh…

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I almost always eat the veggies first and leave the meat for last, the theory behind it being to save the best for last…
2. I can be very sociable for a while, but then the slightest provocation can turn me into a total recluse.
3. When I’m in the car when people reverse/parallel park, I’ll turn the steering wheel in my head and get it right most of the time (hopefully that bodes well for the future)
4. I do a cheesy grin at the ATM security camera every time I withdraw money.
5. I can sing dozens of Chinese songs almost word-for-word without having the slightest clue as to what they mean.
6. Bathrooms with big expansive mirrors make me uncomfortable (especially if I’m bathing in them)
7. I used to think that cockroaches were the cutest things…

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i identify with u with weird point no.1.... but i dont quite identify with u with points 3 and 4 for things u say the most.... for obvious reasons...... -_-

chilipino said...

Oh ya - that was what you asked me the first first time you met me after thursday cg at fong seng...

And don't worry, i shan't be saying #3 & #4 much at least till the start of next year - i'll leave that to Daniel =)

Anonymous said...

i think u can add 1 more weird fact - u remember strange things about people...

ArkAngel said...

Well, I guess it depends, cos you see, for me to make fun of meisi non-stop, I need a catalyst to do so, and most of the time, that's you. So maybe meisi won't get it so much. Then again, mark is coming back...

Anonymous said...

hahaha. i'm really right. i was telling people that daniel is quite powerless on his own. :D

mark doesnt really suan me. he just likes to pull my bag and prevent me from walking when i'm walking.

hwy said...

i'm making my first appearance here. *waves* =P aye, u've like super memory.. like memorising the chinese songs and like my weird modules in my sem1. haha.

chilipino said...

MS: what strange things? Your eating preferences?
And i'm sure that my void in annoying you will be filled somehow by some one/some people...

Dan: you and Mark/any other void-fillers can form a tag team... =)

WY: hmm what was it again? I only remember Psych and minor in technopreneurship =p

Anonymous said...

strange things like remembering when i said things and blah...

and u dont need to go to great lengths to ensure ur legacy carries on u know...

i wonder if it's a blessing that i left your cg after the first 2 times... i think it is, cuz i wouldnt have been good friends with ade and weiying otherwise :D

hwy said...

well, i cant remember what mods i took too.

maicie.. so does it mean that maybe it's good that we try all the 3 thurs cgs so we can b good frenz with many ppl? haha. oh well...

Anonymous said...

haha weiying, as usual, u're out of point...