Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Some FAQs and then some...

FAQ #1: So did you really write in Chinese or use a translation program for your chinese post?

A: Well i won't lie - i used a translation program - haha you think my hua yu so good one ah? =p Anyways i dun even have any chinese writing software... That was just mid-project me being boliao. Anyways, just for fun, i retranslated what i posted back to English using the same program, and look what it turned up (the following is strictly cut-n-pasted from the program, didn't change it in any way...):

Heritage last week, I spent a lot of time to thinking of a lot of things. Part of the reason is many of the past week, I was not around. Many of these things anyway I went to what I thought, very disgusted with almost all things Chinese. I figured that Although I have a very bad words all this, I hate this way, when I started to learn from. This really should not do nothing to say. Therefore, I am determined to learn the language. The new part of the plan, Mine will be involved in this blog. From now on, every term of this blog will be written in Chinese. it is not easy, it is in the affirmative, But I think this is what I am doing. So I am sorry for all those who are unable to read. I do not like you were reading the blog. Well, if you have not realized this, however, This blog after the inspection date. Yes, today is April 1. happy fool's day! (by the way, I believe a lot of what is written on the no meaning here, For all-what it is to spend a whole week of work you have done tons) Goodbye, the pro -

So - my chinese name means 'the pro'? Seriously? Haha as you can see, the program isn't exactly state-of-the-art - which explains the confusing chinese post i ended up with that day (although in my defense, i did change it as best i could to make it more correct...)

FAQ #2: Why you wear so nice (on ft day)?

A: Cos ft was at lt29 and Ade Fam told us to wear warm clothes cos it would be freezing. No seriously, i had a group debate for hist tutorial. So there.

Anyways apologies to anyone who may have seen me last week and i like totally dao-ed them - wasn't in the best of moods - kind of an amalgamation of i-feel-like-being-alone, i've-lots-of-work-to-do, i-need-sleep-badly and i-need-to-spend-time-alone-with-God moods all rolled up into one - which made for a matt as friendly to people as Hugo Chavez would be to George W. Bush.

How sweet (literally too) of the graduating batch =)
But look what i had to do to prevent ants from finding and attacking my card...
Varnish junkies...
Along the same lines of nonsensical signs...
Huge spider i came across at engin bridge...
(Like the size of my palm huge - though i didn't dare bring it too close to compare =p)
Thank you FASS for inspiring such confidence in your 'humanitites' department...
On the way to school...
Heh Dan the similarity between your shots and mine is strictly coincidental =p
Anyways this is me waiting for debate group to arrive...

No comments: