Thursday, November 03, 2005

Allo ALLO

Good moaning (geddit, geddit?).

Some success on the schoolwork front today, but still things could be much better, especially considering the fact that it was a more or less free day for me.

One positive sign, i suppose, was my need to purchase a new blue highlighter at the co-op, which means that i have been making at least some sort of indent on my thick stack of unread readings. (note that unlike a certain someone who i shall not name *coughmeisicough*, i do not indulge in a grand celebration to mark the retirement of any piece of stationary of mine...)

Also. hanging around at the green tables today enabled yours truly to make good conversation with several people, CF and non-CF alike (albeit at the expense of the aforementioned thick pile of readings).

Today marked the first time that i've managed to meet up with my new ALLO buddy (Melvin) for lunch. Had a great time getting to know my fellow brother in Christ better, very encouraging to hear about his Christian walk, reminds me once again that there's still a long way more to go in my Christian walk... [Random unimportant observation: my two ALLO buddies so far have all had their names ending in the suffix -vin (Kevin and Melvin), and their surnames ending in -an (Tjan and Chan)]

Also today was probably the last time that i will exercise before saturday morning's ippt, as i don't want to overexert myself (though i haven't really even exerted myself much, so overexertion is, by implication, theoratically impossible). Now just to wait and see what happens in around 55 hours...

No comments: