Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Prince George's Camp

I just got done with one thesis proposal and two papers within the past four days or so (and kept close to twenty-hour days too), yup so now i'm in the mood for anything but work.

So to that end (gosh you have no idea how many times i used that phrase in my papers), i'm making my first visit back here after quite a while. I guess by the grossly reduced frequency (and length) of my posts here compared to last time you can tell how much more busier have been nowsaday... Hmm...

Well, thankfully after a long drawn-out exchange of emails with the campus housing people, i got offered a room at pgp this past tue. And i figured i really needed it yup, so to cut a long story short i'm now a weekday westie...

It feels a bit weird to be here though. When my parents were driving me and all my stuff to pgp on Sun night, i had a feeling of déjà vu, and i knew exactly why - cos it felt just like old times on Sunday nights when they'd drive me back to book in to camp. Yup here's kinda like army camp, just without the regimentation... But at least now i save an extra two hours that would otherwise be spent traveling and contributing to a public transport system that can always be depended upon to find new ways to irk me each and every day... Even that alone makes it a fair enough trade-off...

No comments: