Saturday, October 19, 2013

back and running

This is the first weekend in a very long while when i've felt rather free, and by extension, somewhat aimless. Reason being that there's no marking to do, since the exams are starting on Monday and everything that i could return to the students has already been returned.

So much so that instead of my recently started tradition of spending Saturday morning parking myself in some cafe before it gets crowded to do some marking, this time i went for a longrun. I've cycled along the road running parallel to the Changi Airport runway several times, but this time i decided to try running its length instead. After doing my research to make sure that it wasn't too long for me to handle, went ahead with my plan, and ended up getting some good exercise. Definitely something to do again (when there's enough time, of course - i only got back home at around 11 - better make good use of this relative lull while it lasts)

No comments: