Thursday, October 01, 2009

september ends

Unlike the past couple of nights, last night i had a relatively generous seven-ish hours of sleep.

Unfortunately, unlike the past couple of days, i ended up arriving in school late, because that extra two hours of sleep came after my usual wake-up time.

I must have somehow slept through my alarm, and in any case, how ironic that just a couple of weeks ago this was the title of a previous post here eh.

Actually, under normal circumstances, my parents, who usually wake up after i leave, would wonder why i would still be sleeping. But it so happens to be Children's Day, and they thought that i was sleeping in cos there was no school today. What perfect timing, eh?

Anyways, thankfully i managed to get in to school with as minimal fuss as possible, and the rest of the day went ok i guess.

Here's to more hours of sleep without putting myself in any jeopardy next time. Sheesh =p

No comments: