Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ella ella ella eh eh eh

I was reading i forget where some time before i left that there's this song which has catapulted a certain Barbadian called Rihanna to superstardom. I thought to myself, how successful can a song called 'umbrella' really be?

So i made a point during my flight over here to tune in to the inflight radio and wait specifically for that song to play since it was listed in the infllight entertainment guide...

Big mistake - ever since that first time i ever listened to that song i've been ambushed by it at least three more times and now i can't get the annoying thing out of my head so my already sapped brain productivity is down some more, so doing stuff like planning trip and everything else is severely hampered.

So Rihanna, please just take your umbrella and go away and leave me in the rain, cos i'd much rather get drenched than hang with you under your umbrella... ella ella eh eh eh... aargh!!!

(Um ok let me try and change the earworm - caught Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats" just now - and honestly can you even imagine her sweet little self scratching out her cheating boyfriend's "souped-up 4WD's" side panels with a key and carving her name on its leather seats? We're talking about the same girl whom had only recently asked for Jesus to take the wheel here, aren't we? These weird country music folk...)

No comments: